Re: [IPr] an acronym for SIN

I don't believe God is offended by anyhing we do. Our intrepertation of sin is based solely on our life experiences. This includes what we chose to believe from attending church, hearing our parents and from our peers. There is no right or wrong, only what we decide is right or wrong based on our life experiences. Some of the things that I thought were terrible at the time turned out to be life-changing events for me. I don't judge anyone for anything they believe or do. I also don't believe in heaven or hell or evil. Our reality may include these and if we need them, they are there. However, my reality doesn't include them.

Once again, I didn't see anything in this message related to spirituality and diabetes. I thought that was what this list was for. I find my belief system to be very powerful in dealing with the day-to-day management of my diabetes.