Re: [IPr] an acronym for SIN

I'm sorry you feel that sin opens us up for God's punishment.

Please, don't feel sorry for me because I don't believe in the existance of sin nor do I believe God punishes us for anything. Additionally, I don't believe ANYTHING can separate us from God. Separation is an illusion that the church created to induce guilt and keep people coming and giving money. I believe that God is there for me at all times wheather it is dealing with diabetes or stress at work.