Re: [IPr] Here's to the "weeds"

In a message dated 7/12/00 7:17:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I believe this belief sets one up for failure in his/her faith.  >>
I believe it only sets us up for failure if we focus on the lawgiver/judge to
the exclusion of the Loving Father willing to sacrifice everything to make a
way for us to be with Him. Yes, He is holy and righteous, uncompromising
where sin is concerned, BUT, He also loves us (weeds and all! ) with an
everlasting love that is WAY too big for the human mind to fully comprehend.
:-) Jan