Re: [IPr] Here's to the "weeds"

I mean, shouldn't GOD be a creator, a lawgiver, ...a judger?  To me, the word GOD encompasses these things.

I believe God is co-creator with each individual person. However, I don't believe he is a lawgiver or judge. I believe this belief sets one up for failure in his/her faith. I believe that everything that happens to us is because, on a much higher level, we decided that we needed the experience to continue our spiritual growth. Once we begin to look at everything that happens as a gift, we begin understanding our role in this incarnation. Diabtes has brought me much growth.