[IPr] Here's to the "weeds"

To: Jean, Sammi, and all potential "weeds"

I can only speak for myself and I won't claim to represent anyone else or
any particular faith or religion.  I hope you all feel comfortable here on
this list.  Although I disagree wholeheartedly with what Jean said, "I think
one chooses what fits best in their life and what works for them", I want
everyone to continue speaking their mind, including me.  I believe we learn
whenever we experience different ideas, roll them around in our mind, and
then make an informed decision based on our own faith and knowledge.  I
don't expect anyone to take what I say, write it down on stone tablets, and
post it on the walls of their home; but I do hope that it gets read and
tossed around in your mind for a few minutes.

Going back to Jean, the concept of a GOD, no matter what physical
representation you have, must be larger than all of us.  If there is a GOD,
then doesn't it make sense that GOD would be above us?  I mean, shouldn't
GOD be a creator, a lawgiver, ...a judger?  To me, the word GOD encompasses
these things.  If so, how then can we choose the GOD that works best for us?
Isn't that a little to convenient?

I am looking forward to hearing what everyone things of this.  And there
won't be any weeding done here in Central Louisiana.

Brad