[IPr] I'd like to propose a toast

To everyone:
    I'd like to propose a "toast" to no more talk about weeds or the pulling
of same! I hope I'm not alone when I say I honestly believe that whole
sentiment has already been addressed and put to rest, thanks to the original
writer's response as well as Michael's advice and list of "manners", and all
others who stated their belief that we ALL should be free to express our
opinions without fear of condemnation or confrontational responses!  I feel
strongly that our similarities will outweigh our differences in the long
run. Thank you all for extending open ears and hearts and minds! "To the
sharing of ideas!" Drink to that, ok?
    Rosemary   -  And per one of my many favorite authors, "What did insects
do at night before electricity?" B.B.