Re: [IPr] Susan & Weeding

Thank you for the words of wisdom and tolerance.  I was just about to
unsubscribe from this list until I read your message.  I was raised in the
Baptist faith, but haven't been to an orthodox church in a very long time.  I
believe that there is a God (or Goddess, what ever name a person uses to
define their spiritual being) but I don't believe that the boundaries of a
particular religion are necessarily right for every person.  I think one
chooses what fits best in their life and what works for them.  My mother
disagrees but can accept that what I've chosen is different.

I don't particularly want to argue with anyone on these issues but hope their
are more people who aren't so judgmental. So I'll be one of those weeds.