Re: [IPr] Susan & Weeding

I too would most likely be one of those weeded out and if that is what folks
choose to do then so be it. I, like Sammi, hope that this list is an open
exchange between diabetics on spirituality. I am  very intellectual,
philosophical, and spiritual. I enjoy being all three and I hope that this
will be an open and fluid dialogue between diverse people with various
perspectives. I mean no harm or offense to anyone. In fact I am studying to
have my PhD so I can help people.
Blessed Be to ALL!
Michelle T.