Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

This is Michelle T. or myhsthe.
I was following your exchange with Ashley and I have a couple spirited
Try Yoga, Hatha yoga would be my suggestion for a place to start.
You can find videos at most rental places and many libraries.
I always think swimming is a great no stress soothing excercise.
ANother cold weather suggestion is Tai CHi.
If you want something that is not so spirited, I always find recombenent Bike
riding a good low stress option.
I hope this helps.
Best Wishes Michelle T.