Re: [IPr] Intro

In a message dated 07/11/2000 10:18:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< nd still haven't found a church home in my new place in NC.
Hey susan!

You can come join us at Pleasant Garden Baptist! lol!  Just outside of
Greensboro, NC.  Just kidding , well I'm not really, but I know you are in
Chapel Hill!  My parents live in Durham, where I grew up and would send you
somewhere there, but they aren't going.  I did grow up at FBC in Durham and
was married there, but don't know what it is like now!

Wow we have lots of Susan's!

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)