Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Hi Susan,

I'm Susan, also.

I share your beliefs.  I think this list will take the view of the majority --
hopefully they will be mostly Christian in their viewpoint.  If not, though, we
can always weed out the messages that we don't care to see.  Personally, I like
to see others views as well as those that are the same as mine.

Hope you stay with us.

    ... Susan