Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

I think the motivation of freedom is what causes Allie to be so responsible
with her diabetes.  i will say in the past month or so, she has slacked up
about taking her bs.  She seems to be missing some 2 hour post meal checks.
I am trying to stress the importance, but her bs have been pretty good, so I
don't think she is seeing it.  Allie's is not a member of the young pumper's
list, I don't think I have heard of it, but she does have a web page at
children with diabetes,  <A
HREF="http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_02_1hp.htm">children with
DIABETES - Allison</A>  and her email is email @ redacted  Heather is
welcome to email her.  Allie does like the pump, it has allowed her much more
freedom to be a kid!