[IPr] Soothing readings

Hello everyone,
    I'm Rosemary and I'm so grateful to see how many others have signed onto
this "spiritual line"! I am an addicted reader (alongwith drinker of large
Diet Cokes), and as I've read others suggested titles, thought I'd add one
of mine to the group at large. It's Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban
Breathnach, which contains a small reading for each day. If I may quote from
today's opener:
    After all, it is those who have a deep and real inner life who are
    best able to deal with the irritating details of outer life.
                                                   -Evelyn Underhill
Best wishes to all my fellow "real lifers".