Re: [IPr]

On 10 Jul 00, at 16:12, email @ redacted wrote:

> SInce my first posting I actually sent to the main list and then had it
> rejected and bounced back to this list, I would like to introduce myself

That may have been your perception, but that is not correct.  Your
post DID go to the main list, it was not rejected, it did not bounce. I
"Forwarded" it to the Spirit list for you.  Please be careful how you
state things as peoples misperceptions of the work that we do as
volunteer Admins HURT us terribly.

George Lovelace
IP Admin