Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Hi Denise,
     I am glad the pump is helping you too!  I think that it just takes time
for our bodies to heal.  Do you see a diatetian?  Do you talk to your doc
about the synthroid?  Please remember it is who you are that counts, not what
you look like.  You must be a very special person if you are going through
all this and raising a daughter who has diabetes.  WOW!  I look foreward to
hear from you and others.

<A HREF="http://www.essentialsol.com">Aroma Verde</A>