Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Karen and others interested.
I have done a great deal of research academically into Diabetes and Eating
Disorders. I have recently begun looking at the broader picture of Diabetes,
Mental Health, and SPirituality. Personally I have found these experience all
touch upon one another. I am happy to say that due to my serious spiritual
study I have been able to be in recovery from Anorexia for several years now.
I also feel like my Diabetes has always kept me a little more spiritually
focused. WHen I am not mindful I tend to be less successful with my Diabetes.