Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Ashely, Michelle and anyone else interested,

I'd like to share in the discussion on Diabetes, Anorexia and Spirituality.  I
share your experiences.  Michelle, your endo is smart to realize how diabetes can
make anorexia worse but it doesn't take a pump.  I used diabetes to practice
anorexia 20 years ago.  I no longer practice and now I'm healthier, happier and
heavier.  I've never tied these three topics together but am excited at the
idea.  Please write personally or through the list.