Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Ashely, Michelle and anyone else interested,

I'd like to share in the discussion on Diabetes, Anorexia and Spirituality.  I
share your experiences.  Michelle, your endo is smart to realize how diabetes can
make anorexia worse but it doesn't take a pump.  I used diabetes to practice
anorexia 20 years ago.  I no longer practice and now I'm healthier, happier and
heavier.  I've never tied these three topics together but am excited at the
idea.  Please write personally or through the list.

Karen

email @ redacted wrote:

> Hello Ashley
> My name is Michelle (as you may have already figured out). I would love to
> coorespond with you privately regarding your experiences with Diabetes,
> Anorexia, and Spiritualty. I share these types of experiences with you and am
> very interested in talking to you about how they intertwine. I am glad to
> hear that the pump has helped you so much. My Endo made me wait for over a
> year to get my pump because she was worried I would use it to allow my
> ANorexia to become worse. I finally was able to get my Eating DIsorder
> counselors consent to get the pump and my Endo agreed last September (99). I
> find the pump to be a wonderful stress reliever, for someone like myself who
> is very high anxiety, PLease let me know if you are willing to talk to me
> privately or even on AOL chat. Michelle- email @ redacted
> :) Blessed Be :)
begin:vcard
n:Family;Fencil