Re: [IPr]

Once we come to a point in our spiritual growth that we realize that God is
perfection and makes no mistakes, that there are no accidents and no victims
we can look at everything that happens to us as a gift. I believe that prior
to our present incarnation, we made some serious choices about what we wanted
to learn in this lifetime. We may or may not learn these lessons and that is
okay too. All we have is the present moment and when we live the present with
this spirit, we decide our future.

David Butler
Houston, TX