Re: [[IPr] Books]

Hi Sammie,

Thank you for the suggestion for inspirational books. I love to read but since
I am legally blind I get the large print editions and books on tape from the
library of congress. I wrote down the title and author of the peaceful warrior
book and look forward to reading/listening to it. Since I am disabled I find
great comfort in reading and it has opened up my mind to reflect on dealing
with my illness in my life whether it is an inspirational fiction/non-fiction
or even a secular author.Being Christian, I have not found any book of course
as comforting as the Bible.
Have a great week, April