Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Hello Ashley
My name is Michelle (as you may have already figured out). I would love to
coorespond with you privately regarding your experiences with Diabetes,
Anorexia, and Spiritualty. I share these types of experiences with you and am
very interested in talking to you about how they intertwine. I am glad to
hear that the pump has helped you so much. My Endo made me wait for over a
year to get my pump because she was worried I would use it to allow my
ANorexia to become worse. I finally was able to get my Eating DIsorder
counselors consent to get the pump and my Endo agreed last September (99). I
find the pump to be a wonderful stress reliever, for someone like myself who
is very high anxiety, PLease let me know if you are willing to talk to me
privately or even on AOL chat. Michelle- email @ redacted
:) Blessed Be :)