Re: [IPr]

Hello Again
I am glad we have a variety of people on this list:)
Diversity is the key to understanding and participating in a GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
I feel blessed to have been brought up to be a Global Citizen, by very loving
and worldly parents. One of you mentioned having had people pray over you to
cure your diabetes and it not working, but not due to lack of faith. I have
had a similar experience in both traditional Judeo-CHristian settings and in
very alternative spiritual settings. I believe that all of us who have
diabetes where offered a great challenge by the Higher Power to be stronger
and wiser people. I have believed this for most of my life. Perhaps it is odd
to some that I have been so spiritually and philosophically driven since I
was a small child, but I have and still am!
Blessed Be Michelle T