Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

In a message dated 07/10/2000 3:03:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I will remind participants of this should it be necessary to do
 so. Please let us respect our differences and provide support for one

I really was not trying to disrespect others.  I was sincere in the fact that
I may have signed up for the wrong list.  From the emails I've gotten, I have
come to the conclusion that I haven't.  I hope that you (or anyone else) did
not think I was trying to be smart or intolerant of others.