Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

> Hi guys,
> Not sure, but I may have signed up for the wrong list.

This list supports all faith and spirituality. the purpose is to
allow a forum for discussion of how this has helped you manage a
chronic disease. It is not intended as a place to argue which
particular flavor of religion will take you to the promised land
ahead of the next person or which God or God(s) are better or worse
than any other. There are many divergent views that will be
represented here. Consider the Major religions of the world and the
many sects and subdivisions. Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist,
Wicka, and more....... Each has it's place and value. Accept your on
faith and be tolerant of others.

I will remind participants of this should it be necessary to do
so. Please let us respect our differences and provide support for one