Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Please don't take anything that I say about spirituality negatively. I just don't want to make our list exclusive. This means that it needs to be inclusive of all beliefs. Once again, I really encourage you to be a regular participant. Your email shows me that you have strong believs and that is what people need to see somethimes when they are unsure of God's love and acceptance of them.

David Butler
Houston, TX