RE: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

I too am Christian and hold fast to the same beliefs as you.  On a list as
large as IP, I'm sure we will come across many different views of religion.
I think we have to welcome them.  We should listen to them, and in time,
offer to them our own testimony of what God has done for us.  I am excited
about this new list.  As believers, we need to be able to lift each other
up.  With a disease such as diabetes, there are so many ups and downs to
deal with, that it sometimes gets the better of us.  We need to remind each
other, that the best is yet to come, no matter what today brings.  I look
forward to many conversations with IP members about their faith both in
times of triumph and in turmoil.