Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Thanks David, I guess because it is a new list, I wasn't sure what exactly
was expected from this list.  I have been out of town for a few weeks, and am
on the digest version of the IP list so I haven't read much.  I guess what I
am saying is I just wasn't sure if I had connected to the wrong place.  You
know what I am saying!

As far as Christianity being New Age, with God being the creator, I would say
it has been around since He created us, however, if you are speaking of
Christ as Savior, you maybe right about that.  I guess it has only been since
He came to the Earth, however,  it was prophesied in the Old Testament also.

I will say that (and it will be hard to believe this, but I do mean it) I
don't want to judge anyone for their belief, but I can say that without a
doubt, I can't agree with any other way to God.  Doesn't mean that I am
against the person, don't like them, respect them or anything else, but I
know I can't agree with any other way to God.

mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99