Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

I believe that everyone has to approach spirituality on his/her own path. You have chosen yours and I have a great deal of respect for you and your beliefs. I believe Christianity was "New Age" in the first few centuries. We feel that that ALL beliefs should be represented here because of the nature of the membership of the pumpers list. Once again, I encourage you to particpate because there may be others who can gain a great deal from what you have to say about what you believe. One cannot judge another based on his/her chosen path to God.

David Butler
Houston, TX