Re: [IPr] Diabetes and spirit

Hi guys,

Not sure, but I may have signed up for the wrong list.  I am the mom of a
daughter who is 11 (almost 12) and she has been diabetic for about 2 years.
I was thrilled when I saw this list, but now I am thinking it is more of the
"new age movement".  I am a Christian who believes in the one true God, and
also in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior, I also believe the Holy Bible is
the true, inspired word of God.  Yes, my faith is very much what has
strengthen me and my daughter since she was diagnosed.  However, our whole
family was "believers" before she was diagnosed.  Is there anyone out there
following me, or am I totally on the wrong list?

I am not dogmatic about hardly anything, except my belief in God.  However, I
know that God created all with a free choice and He loves all regardless.

mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99