[IPr] Hi!

Hi All,

Just thought I would introduce myself here.  I am Susan2000.  I have
been on the regular IP list for quite a while (mostly lurking lately).
This ID is a new one for me, I used to go by email @ redacted (Susan

Michael, thanks for putting this list up here -- hope it gets lots of

I feel that spirituality is very important, especially for people like
us who deal with extra pressures from DM on a daily basis.

    ... Susan

P.S.  Will there be a digest version of this list?