Re: [IPr] hey, all

> Realizing that tomorrow is the anniversary has brought tears to my eyes.
> I wish that none of us had to deal with this.

Romans 8:28 says that God uses all things for the good of those who love
Him.  That means diabetes, too.  I know that I have learned so much from
having this disease, that I wouldn't trade not having it if it meant I
wouldn't know what I learned as a result of it.

God can use EVEN THIS to mold your daughter into what He wants her to be.
Trust Him.  He has never failed his people yet, and He isn't starting now.

I'm not trying to preach.  I'm offering encouragement.  Hope that helps.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990