Re: [IPr] hey, all

You have my prayers that all goes well. Is the problem with your macula
a complication of diabetes? My daughter, Jenny, was only dx'd 4 years
ago (tomorrow). We don't know much about complications.

Realizing that tomorrow is the anniversary has brought tears to my eyes.
I wish that none of us had to deal with this.

Thanks for sharing your prayer request. Maybe that is a good purpose for
this spirit list.