Re: [IPr] hey, all-Debbie U're in my prayers

"Don Cannatella" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>Debbie,
>   Hope everything goes well,& that there will be little pain, but all our
>prayers will be with U. Some  lady I know who is a diabetic on the pump, had
>a hemmorage in her right eye but the opthamologist was able to use laser
>surgery to stop it.   Keep the faith:)
>Don C.
>dx 4/93
>pumping 3/95

Hi Debbie,
My name is Susan, been diabetic for 20 yrs. on the pump just over 1 yr.
 I think the pump is the best thing I ever did. Do not have it "ironed out" yet5
but alot better than it was. I have had surgery in both eyes (because of broken
blood vessels 1 1/2 yrs apart)I had very minimal pain each time, Dr. gave me
pain med. did not even use them. I also had laser treatments.
>My eyesight is better now than then it had been the last 20 yrs.
Will be thinking of you and wish you well.
Take Care  Susan W.