[IPr] hey, all

Blessings to all this Sunday afternoon.  Hope all are well.

I have a prayer request, please.  I am going to have steroid medication
injected into my "good" eye on Thursday.  The drs don't want want to do
surgery as it is my good eye so the injection is the first step.  The problem
is swelling in the macula.  This eye is the one I had laser on to repair dot
hemmoraging about 3 years ago.  I am nervous about it.  I am not one who
deals with pain very well.  Prayerfully the injection will work.  If not I
guess I have to take my chances with the surgery.

On the praise side of the coin, my husbands place of employment is changing
ownership and the new company offers excellent insurance!  So, I will have
insurance for future "problems!.  The rep told them in the initial meeting
that the company even covers kidney transplants.  Since I just discovered I
have minimal kidney damage that was nice to hear.

Hope all are doing okay out there in the Spirit realm of IP

dx 3/63  (soon to be a 40 year survivor)
pumping 3/00