[IPr] renamed: complications

Niven,

Where are you? Do you have a faith community that you can be open with?
Even one person that is a good listener and shares your faith and
understanding of your struggles with your eyesight would help. Of
course, I and others on this list will do what we can, but in my
experience it is so much better to share your fears face to face with
another person.

God be with you, Kay
(mom to Jenny, 15, who was diagnosed at age 10)