Re: [IPr] Scientology and other faiths

On 8/23/06, Nancy Reindl <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Well, I believe that before we receive our healing God needs to work
> some deep work w/in our hearts and guide us in changing our bad habits.
> I believe in the laying on of hands, and in receiving healing.
>
> Sometimes, God allows us to go through difficult time in one area to
> teach us to trust Him and also to save us from worse things. Others
> because we hold bitterness in our hearts ---
>
> Abut Scientology; what I have heard is that there are two different
> types, and both of them require you to pay to become a member, then you
> have to solicit others to join with you. That is of course "hearsay", so
> I am being careful to note it.
>
> I for one am happy with my faith in God and not in religion.
>
> In Christ,
>
> Nancy

Thank you for your comments, Nancy!!!   I am so glad to see people
post to this List on this topic which is EXACTLY what this list is
for.  I would like to encourage the other members of this group to
"testify" to their Faith and what it has meant for their diabetes
care.

Thank you again,     :-)

George