[IPr] Scientology and other faiths

Well, I believe that before we receive our healing God needs to work
some deep work w/in our hearts and guide us in changing our bad habits.
I believe in the laying on of hands, and in receiving healing.

Sometimes, God allows us to go through difficult time in one area to
teach us to trust Him and also to save us from worse things. Others
because we hold bitterness in our hearts ---

Abut Scientology; what I have heard is that there are two different
types, and both of them require you to pay to become a member, then you
have to solicit others to join with you. That is of course "hearsay", so
I am being careful to note it.

I for one am happy with my faith in God and not in religion.

In Christ,

Nancy