Re: [IPr] Scientology and other topics of Faith

 I quite agree with Deb's statement that other peoples beliefs should be
respected. I do know that prayer does, indeed, change things. Also, faith gives
one something to hold onto when we are down and out. But, like you, Deb, I do
not believe that all things can be visualized away. True, God can do all things
but, as I said in my post about this, faith the size of a mustard seed can move
mountains---I just, in my humaness, do not have THAT kind of faith. Perhaps
others do. But I am still a diabetic when I prayed to not have it when I was 8
years old on through about 12 or 13. So, for me, I do not have that faith one
needs to move mountains or cure myself of diabetes.

Debbie and "SamIna" from Western KY