Re: [IPr] Scientology and other topics of Faith

I also find it fascinating and believe that it can work for many things.
There are other maladies, however, that I just can't fathom visualizing away.
IMO our beliefs should be respected as long as they harm no one else. None
of us knows the answer to these questions for sure, only what we believe to
be the answers.
DEB