Re: [IPr] Scientology and other topics of Faith

I agree Deb!

And want to add a comment about faith.  Perhaps it's
also in the visualization.  I have a friend that was
dx'd with a rare cancer in April and he was given a 1%
chance of living.  He has undergone chemo and
radiation and there is now no tumor.  He has been
surrounded by lots of love and prayers, and he himself
has an affirmation that he says many times a day,
something like, "I am healthy and cancer free".  I
think there is something to this, and attitude is a
lot.  I find it fascinating.

--- DEB555 <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Good move, George. This is where this topic *should*
> be.
> DEB555
>
> At 07:55 PM 8/20/2006, you wrote:
> >There has been a bit of talk on the Main list about
> the Church of
> >Scientology, and there is also talk of other faiths
> which, according
> >to their philosophies, could affect our diabetes.
> I don't necessarily
> >ascribe to those beliefs, but I did want to
> introduce the talk on this
> >list so that there would be a venue opened for that
> discussion.
> >
> >George
> >send a DONATION
> send a DONATION

 A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a
person with a certain set of attitudes.
  -Hugh Downs