Re: [IPr] Re: [IP] Re: hooray to the veteran :)

OK I have to jump in this one with my own 2 cents.....

I am not a real religious woman, but I do believe that God created Heavan and
Earth and each of us that lives on the earth.  He only gives us what He
thinks each of us as individuals can handle.

Just be thankful that we are each alive and able to wake up each morning to
face a new day.  We only have Diabetes (yes it is a big deal), but we could
have cancer or something much much worse.

We are all either on shots or the pump to make our lives as normal as

Take it in stride and smile that you are alive!!!

18 years T1
Proud mommy of Jordynn (3)