[IPr] Re: [IP] Re: hooray to the veteran :)

> Fran replied:
> There is a spirt list for this sort of talk.  I am offended that you think
> God has blessed us for being "so bold and tolerant".  I don't think God had
> much to do with it, but more my genes and  the fact that I've worked hard
> at it that I don't have a ton of complications and that I am still alive.
> So, Dani says...
> I am so not trying to start a war, but I am just curious Fran - Who do you
> think created your genes and your diligence to work so hard at this
> disease?  Everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion, but I know
> that He is responsible for blessing my life and allowing me to be able to
> handle all that has been dealt to me and comes my way.  Not only with my
> diabetes, but also with other aspects of my life.  I guess I am still
> amazed everyday how complicated and wonderful our bodies are, and how only
> such a perfect Creator could have designed these complex systems.
> And Jayne said
> Dani,  I could answer this with a lecture on evolution, but you would find
> that offensive.  No hard feelings, but I find your lecture of religion
> offensive.  That's why it needs to be on the spirit list.
> Jayne.
> And Debie says
> Ah, Fran, can we not thank GOD on this site?  That saddens me much if not
> able to.  Others can use an occassional curse word or delete letters when
> spelling words .  Why not thank GOD?
> Debie
> dx 63  and only by HIS grace am I alive--another 24 hours those near 40 yrs
> ago and I wouldn't be here with my 5 children and loving husband

And I say  "Who says god is a Man???"   The earliest religions worshipped
Woman as God and there weren't any wars.   Maybe we've made a mistake in
worshipping Man as god!   Thank goodness there are still people who believe
"it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature"     :>)