----- Original Message -----
From: "DAWN GEORGE" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 12:34 PM

> Hello! I am an insulin pumper who just switched from the D-Tron pump to
the H-Tron plus. I like it better because it is smaller and will conceal
easily. I've beem pumping almost a year. I love the pump compared to 4-5
shots a day. I am able to do whatever I want now. My husband likes the fact
that we can go walking and not have to take insulin along except in my
emergancy kit.