No Subject

Hello! I am an insulin pumper who just switched from the D-Tron pump to the H-Tron plus. I like it better because it is smaller and will conceal easily. I've beem pumping almost a year. I love the pump compared to 4-5 shots a day. I am able to do whatever I want now. My husband likes the fact that we can go walking and not have to take insulin along except in my emergancy kit.

                         Sincerly, Dawn McDonald

Do You Yahoo!?