Re: [IPr] Re: spirit-digest V4 #361

On 14 Aug 01, at 21:01, email @ redacted wrote:
> What about the stem cells in umbilical cord blood, which is thrown away at
> the vast majority of hospitals every day? Why the push to destroy embryos
> when this other source doesn't even seem to get discussed?

That's an interesting question.  I've also seen some research reports on
other stem cells in experimental studies - even stem cells from adults!  The
issue here is entangled with the "anti-life" views of the abortion community
which views human life as a commodity to be traded, trashed and discarded
at will.

It's impossible to get a clean start because there is already big business in
embryo research and once the money starts flowing the morals have already

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)