[IPr] Miss You All

It has been a long time since I have seen any posts to the group. This makes
me sad cause I feel like that we can help to comfort and enlighten one
another. I miss all of you and your shared thoughts on the spiritual aspects
of dealing with diabetes. I had my mind on this even when I was in the process
of waking up this morning and this poem developed in my mind. I cannot even
tell you if I was awake or not. I don't much think i was but I remembered
I reach out my hand to you in the surrounding dark,
I hope that you reach out your hand to me also,
Hand in hand we press earnestly toward the mark,
And meanwhile we will share all that we know...
Nothing profound.. only what is on my heart.
God bless,

Get Free Internet Access and WebEmail at http://www.address.com Click on this link http://www.address.com/giveaways/free.asp for great offers.