[IPr] Reply to Susan

Great to hear that your family and daughter are involved in your local
church and it's youth program. I'm sure Allie feels a great deal of
pride and comfort knowing that her parents are behind her all the way!
Our school year started last Thursday so we've already been for a week
tomorrow. Tonight was our first back to school youth meeting. It went
well, about 20 attending. 11 sr. high, 9 jr. high. We're up against
football here and our numbers should increase as the season passes. Some
nights we have 15, and some we have 40, but usually average around
20-25. The kids have been great regarding my use of the pump and
diabetes in general. They all knew me prepump(1/00)and have heard and
seen the changes in my routine,.i.e. no excusing myself to the bathroom
or empty place after blessing our food to take an injection. I'm in
Rockdale, Tx....fairly close to Austin. We're a small rural town of
about 5,500 people.

Best Wishes to All,