[IPr] youth director with diabetes!

In a message dated 08/13/2000 10:38:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< As both an 8th grade teacher by
 profession and youth director at church, >>

Wow!  Who could ask for more?!  My daughter is going in the 7th grade and
will start youth group this year at our church.  We have our own 6th grade
dept. so they aren't part of youth.  They did a lot of activities, but my
hubby and I taught, so of course we were always there.  I am moving up to the
youth dept this year,so I will be sure to be at all outings (not just because
of Allie, but I have a heart for youth!)!  Our youth director is Allie's best
friend's dad, (so he is pretty educated) but hey who could ask for more than
a youth director who KNOWS ALL!  (about diabetes that is! tee hee!)  Are you
in the US?  If so what state?

mom to Allie 12, dx'd 8/17/98 and pumping 12/17/99