[IPr] Thank you.

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your thoughts, epistles,
messages, soap boxes, pulpits and prayers!

You wrote:  SNIP>>>>>>>I also pray that while
our minds are sometimes occupied by this endeavor that we will also find the

time to see the other things that really matter and that we will be ready
to face each day in the state that we are in, and ready to grow into
tomorrow. <<<<<<<SNIP

I do wake up each day looking forward to the little joys, lessons, smiles
and wonderful little pieces of each day that let me go to bed thankful to be
alive.  I know how lucky I am to be able to do this.

Last night my "night blooming jasmine" was so fragrant, I found myself being
amazed and grateful that God would take the time to make a plant that brings
such joy!

I am glad that God made so many of us so diversified that we may continually
learn whatever we need to learn from each other.  I am glad that I can
believe in God, Buddha and Spirit Guides and gain value from all of them.

Thank you for being the good person you are. You have added value to so many
of our lives.