No Subject

Dear Friends

I have not been online since my last post and was really surprised to find
out that something I said or talked about rocked this list. (my low BS
experience). I believe this list to be a supportive place where people
can talk about how they feel, do and why they do it that way. I also
believe that in order to continue to let people feel safe, we must respect
each others right to think differently. No one have ever been
persuaded to think something spiritual, rather it is a revelation that comes
from the heart. I have no problem with people thinking differently than I,
maybe I can learn something valuable from thier experience that I had not
thought of before. All we need to remember is this ( and I think I saw it
mentioned before) treat each other with respect and compassion,
even if you don't understand. Then this list will continue to flourish
with meaningful conversations about how we can overcome our common obstacle

Love and Encouragement to all