Re: [IPr] Smile and enjoy the day!

Greetings Spiritual Diabetics!!!!
I am in a very Sassy but peaceful mood today.
As I mentioned in a recent post I asked for guidance last night about
Midnight. Around three am I awoke out of a surealistic and deeply spiritual
dream in a cold sweat my Fiancee Joe had awoken me and done a blood test for
me. My BS was 23...I was still in lala land...I mean literally I was stilll
lucidly dreaming, despite my awareness of Joe. As Joe got me a juice box I
began talking to my higher power about inner peace, communication (including
this list), my upcoming marriage, my work towards my PhD, and how to strive
for a more peaceful although Passionate demeanor. GUess what I recieved
valuable answers to all of this and was able to note it all in my journal
after a Juice box and a mini muffin. I even managed to wake up intime to
teach my Lab section at 7am, with a BS of 133. I have had great clarity and
peace all day. I also feel like this list was able to trigger the personal
processes needed for me to seek and recieve the guidance that I needed. No
matter what our spiritual faith, I would bet most of us have had experiences
that have been critical to our spiritual development. I am curious what
connection people have seen between profound spiritual experiences and low
blood sugar? I always seem to get low after the intense spiritual
experiences. Sometimes though I think that low blood sugar can trigger
spiritual epiphanies. I would love to know what other people's experiences
are and have been! I think you all are great and I hope you all stick around!
LIKE ON TOP:) Smile MIchelle